Ticker




-

Friday, June 1, 2012

What the...?!?!

Morning weight 273.4 lbs
+.9 lbs from yesterday (what the heck?!?!)
-4.8 lbs weight loss total

Exercise: 15 minute brisk walk

Breakfast
1 scoop Unjury
2 c Light Vanilla Soy Milk
Western Omelette Croissant
Calories 540
Protein 48g


Lunch
1/2 Super Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza (<---Why, oh WHY?)
12 oz Light Beer
Calories 790
Protein 31g


Dinner
Brat Burger w/Bun & Ketchup
1/2 c Baked Beans
Calories 530
Protein 27g


Grand Total
Calories 1860
Protein 106g

Uuuuugggghhhhhh! What the heck?!?!? I did everything right yesterday and I woke up with a gain of almost a freaking pound?!?! I have no idea where that came from. I was within my calories, went for a longer walk than usual, drank all my water... Any of ya'll ever have that happen? That sent me into a bit of a tailspin. Breakfast wasn't too horrible, considering it took me 2 hours to eat it, but then lunch happened... Went out to celebrate a friend's promotion and I ate half of a freaking pizza! And then I threw a beer on top of it! Grrrr! Sooooo ridiculously mad at myself about that! The 1/2 pizza I consumed was 680 calories! That's almost half of my maximum daily intake! 

It took me the rest of the afternoon to get myself back under control and mentally in the game again. By the time I got home from work I was back where I needed to be again. Prepared to eat just a light, healthy snackish type dinner and just drink a bunch of Powerade Zero and water to keep me full. I was going to go for a nice LOOOOOONNNNGGGG walk. I was going to go to bed early, too. I even got my key fob from The Gym today!  It was going to be a great ending to what started out as a crappy day in Faux Band Land. 

Theeeeennnnn... I actually got home.

My MIL called inviting Mr Man and I over for supper. Of course I said "YES!" I love hanging with my in-laws. MM got home and we headed up to their house. No sooner had we walked in the door than I heard the words "cheese-stuffed brat-burgers". My heart hit the floor and I think I may have passed out momentarily because the next thing I knew someone was handing me a plate with this cheesey-greasy-sonotgoodforme burger on a bun with baked beans on the side. The only "veggie" I could scrounge up was a  crispy piece of ice-burg lettuce. I refrained from the mayo, ketchup, and extra cheese (oh lordie!) that was being passed around. I just doused it in mustard (I honestly do love me some mustard) and tried to eat as little of the bun as possible. 

After our meal we sat around and chatted for the longest time before a few of MM's friends showed up with beer to go out and work on equipment. Normally I would be right there with them and watching the eye candy and snarfing a few beers, but I just couldn't do it. I felt like crap, I was super tired (not sure if it was really physically or mentally), and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed. So, I kissed MM good night and walked/jogged back home (we live really close to our in-laws). At least that gave me some exercise, right? Now I'm writing this and vowing that no matter what the scale says I've gained tomorrow, I'm going to do AWESOME! I am setting my alarm for earlier in the morning so I can get up and go to The Gym to use my new membership key and I am making good food choices. I am going to get back on track with smaller portions and healthier food choices. Positive thinking! No dwelling! I WILL DO THIS!

Fake it til you make it!
~TFB~

No comments:

Post a Comment