Ticker




-

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 POUNDS!

Morning weight 272.6 lbs
-.8 lbs from yesterday
-5.6 lbs weight loss total

Exercise: 2 mile walk in nasty cold windy rainy weather. Bleck!

Breakfast
1 scoop Unjury
2 c Light Vanilla Soy Milk
Western Omelette Croissant
Calories 500
Protein 41g


Lunch
1 Slice Deli Turkey
1 Slice Deli Ham
1 Slice Deli Roast Beef (I majorly <3 this roast beef. It might be dangerous if I brought any home, though)
1 oz Pepperjack Cheese
1/4 c Tropical Fruit
1/4 c Gardetto's
Handful of carrots, celery, broccoli, and grape tomatoes
Calories 200
Protein 20g


Dinner
3 Oyster Chicken Wings (<--- orgasm in your mouth)
2 Pork & Shrimp Vietnamese Summer Rolls (My fave Vietnamese place again!)
1 c Pho Delight (can you tell I'm obsessed with this place?)
Calories 563
Protein 35g


Grand Total
Calories 1263
Protein 88g

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit the first 5 pounds lost! You have no idea how ramped I am to get my nails done. Although, I do think I'm going to wait to actually go in until next week since I have a wedding that weekend. Still, I'm super excited about it and that's going to help keep me motivated throughout the week to lose more. I'm excited for more rewards. (Can you tell that mentally I'm actually only 5 years old? lol)

This morning was spent in preparation for an all day torture session meeting. I know that the foods provided at said torture sessions meetings are generally not weight loss friendly. (In fact, I sometimes wonder if they are trying to fatten us up... hmmm... Anyhow, back to what I was talking about.) So, in preparation I made my Unjury shake to take to the meeting, grabbed three bottles of water, and ate an extremely delicious veggie western omelette sandwich for breakfast before leaving to head to my doom appointment. I brought the shake and the water along to sip on as the meeting progressed so I wouldn't be ravenous by the time they wheeled the food cart out with all of its bready, starchy, cheesey, buttery, mayo-y, whatever-y goodness. It helped me avoid munching on the candy sitting on my table the entire 8 1/2 hours! So, I'd say it worked! :)

By the time we broke for lunch, I wasn't really very hungry. It also turns out that is was a semi-ok meal for once. (I mean, the food is always SUPER delicious- but this was actually approaching navigable for people trying not to become even bigger chubsters). Turns out we had a build-your-own cold cut tray full of yummy meats and cheeses, veggies, fruits, and lots of water. I skipped over the bun and condiments, grabbed a slice of each of the meats that appealed to me (I'm sorry, but organic or not, bologna is still not high on my faves list), a couple slices of the pepperjack cheese, a handful of the veggies, a small scoop of the mixed fruit, and a half handful of the random Gardetto's (<---huge weakness of mine) that were on the table. And you know what? I ate it slowly, I enjoyed all of the yumminess on my plate, and at the end I was satisfied and didn't feel the least bit deprived. Go me! 

After the torture session meeting (can you tell I'm not a huge fan of them?), I had heard about and discussed enough about food and policies and laws and regulations and everything of that nature that I didn't want a pot nor a pan within 100 ft of me. So, called Mr Man and we met up at our favorite Vietnamese place after he got done with work. It's quickly becoming our favorite "diet" place as well. Pho is low cal, very filling, high protein, and just all around yummy! Not to mention the fact that they also have a lot of stir fry options if we aren't feeling in the mood for soup. Their stir fry options are almost endless and most of them don't have anything even close to resembling breaded, fried, or noodles or rice on the plate (all right, they do serve white rice on the side, but we always just ask them not to bring it out). Portions big enough to satisfy MM's appetite (not being able to really eat was his largest worry about watching calories) and plenty of to-go box/cup options for me! I big puffy paint <3 Vietnamese food!

Fake it til you make it!
~The Faux Bandit~

No comments:

Post a Comment