Ticker




-

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day Seven

Morning Weight: 275.8
-.2 lbs from Yesterday
-2.4 lbs weight loss total

Exercise: 2 mile walk with the new proud papa puppers!

Breakfast
2 Cheese Breadsticks
Calories 440
Protein 24g


Lunch
8oz Beer Cheese Soup
1 Mini Crustless Quiche
Calories 337
Protein 14g


Dinner
Turkey Burger
2 Slices Tomato
1/4 c ketchup
Bun
5 Strawberries
Calories 437
Protein 20g


Guilty Pleasure Other
1 Bottle Michelob Golden Light
Calories 110
Protein 1g


Grand Total
Calories 1324
Protein 59g (so close!)

I did MUCH better on my protein today and managed to stay in my calorie allotment! Yay! It's the small victories- right? Today went much smoother for me all around (maybe cuz it's Friday?). I almost got all of my protein in, drank all 100 oz of water (peed about every 5 minutes to prove it... lol!), stayed in my calorie goal range, AND I went out to play darts with my team (hence the Mich Light). 
Yeah... I've got a confession to make... I'm a total chubster stereotype and am on a Dart League... Gotta say that I really love it, though. Gets me out of the house among other people (gasp!), I get to socialize in a non-food setting, and I'm not sitting on my duff snarfing ding dongs in front of the tv watching Opra reruns. (Not that I'd be doing that anyway. I hate ding dongs and we don't have a tv. It just sounds good to say that's I would be doing if I wasn't being a chubster stereotype). 
Tomorrow Mr Man and I are off to my worst nightmare the cities to an art festival that my sister has an exhibit in. (Read: Lots of people. I like my wide open country with no people. Why else do I live on a farm? Panic attacks may ensue). She's totally worth facing my fears and being social, though. Cuz she rocks, first of all, and because her artwork is A-MA-ZING second of all. If I can calm my heart and slow down my breathing long enough to prevent the panic from making my hands shake I'll get a few pics up here for ya'll to see. 

Fake it til you make it!
~The Faux Bandit~

P.S. I totally figured out my "how to deal with this hunger thing when it isn't time for dinner yet" solution. I don't usually get hungry between breakfast and lunch, but for some reason that span of time between lunch and dinner kills me on occasion. Today when I got in the door from work my brain was telling me my stomach NEEDED FOOD NOW! But it wasn't supper time yet. Then it hit me- I was TIRED and THIRSTY. My brain was sending me signals to get food into my stomach in hopes of getting a jolt of blood sugar for energy and some liquid from said food. So, I drank a Powerade Zero and allowed myself the luxury of a half hour nap. Totally worked! I woke up with zero hunger pains and wasn't truly hungry until 2 hours later! Voila! Somewhere along this journey I'm learning to actually listen and correctly interpret my body's language. I'm liking it!



No comments:

Post a Comment