Ticker




-

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day Two

Morning Weight: 277.6
-.6 lbs from yesterday
-.6 lbs total lost

Breakfast
Taco Bell Bean Burrito
2 Tbsp Ortega Taco Sauce
Calories 390
Protein 13g

Lunch
5 Ling Ling Vegetable Potstickers
1 Tbsp Thai Peanut Sauce
Calories 395
Protein 11.5g

Dinner
1/4 c Orange Chicken
2 Crab Rangoon
1 Chicken Egg Roll
1/4 c Chicken and Mushrooms
1/4 c Beef and Broccoli
1 c Vanilla Pudding
(Chinese buffet, can you tell?)
Calories 1333 (OUCH!)
Protein 86.6

Grand Total
Calories 2118 (Yikes!)
Protein 86.6g

Note to self: STAY AWAY FROM THE BUFFET! I tried to make good choices there, but my weakness for crab rangoon (one rangoon has 210 calories!) and egg rolls (200 calories in these) did me in. The calorie total would have been only 713 for that meal if I had just left those two items off my plate. (Still more calories than I needed, but live and learn... right?). I'm still learning what the calorie content is for a lot of foods. Hopefully I'll stop being surprised so much soon!

Fake it til you make it!
~The Faux Bandit~

No comments:

Post a Comment