Ticker




-

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Four

Morning Weight 276.8
-1.2 bs from yesterday
-1.4 lbs weight loss total

Breakfast
1 c light vanilla soy milk
1 scoop Chocolate Meal Replacer
2 Hashbrown Sticks
2 Tbsp Ketchup
Calories 380
Protein 10g


Lunch
Slice of Baker's Square Strawberry Hawaiian Pie (1/8) (OH MY YUM!)
3 piece Chicken Strip
1 Tbsp Honey Mustard
1 Tbsp Ranch
Calories 903 (OUCH!)
Protein 23.1g


Dinner
Organic Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Natural Mashed Potatoes w/free range gravy
Organic Honey Mustard (1/4 c?)
Calories 662
Protein 35g


Grand Total
Calories 1945
Protein 68.1g

Well, the chicken strips helped me get my protein total for the day, but the Baker's Square Pie was the devil a surprise again. I supposed I should have taken note of the mass amounts of whipped cream on top, but in my defense I didn't know there was also a cream filling under those strawberries when I agreed to have a piece. *sigh* I'm honestly going to say it was worth it, though. That pie was DELICIOUS! Next time I'm going to ask if they're going to guilt me into dessert before I order my entree... lol!

Fake it til you make it!
~The Faux Bandit~

2 comments:

  1. To help you get better control of your calorie counts - check the calories before you eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to check before I eat when I can. Then again, there are several times I've just forgotten to, and that's just me being lazy. Thanks for the reminder and helping keep me accountable!

    ReplyDelete